About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting Started

So... my first blog post ever. This should be nice and awkward! hah

Well the reason I've created this blog is that over the next several months my life is going to get pretty crazy, and I think it will make for an interesting story/read.

  • I'm leaving for Abu Dhabi (internship) in 15 days, and I'll be there for a full 90 days.
  • Nick graduates in August, and I start my last semester of school.
  • Aggie Football starts in September!
  • Nick and I are getting married in November
  • and I graduate in December
Who knows what will happen after that!

This summer will be a great adventure, and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment