About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last Day With CCS (Until August!)

So at this time next week, I will be on a plane bound for Germany and then on to Dubai.  Which means it is my last day here at CCS until August :(


While I'm really excited to be going to Abu Dhabi, I'm definitely going to miss everyone here!  I've been here 4 years, it's going to be weird to not walk in the doors of the JBC everyday for work and to not see Mrs. Karen, Mrs. Dana, Monica, and everyone in the office.


I don't think it's really hit me yet that I only have a few days left here.  Most of those days are going to be filled with exams, last minute shopping and packing, and trying to see everyone I can before I leave.  I'm not excited about having to say bye to everyone, that's probably going to be the hardest part.

Lastly, I know going to Abu Dhabi is going to be a great adventure.  I am very much looking forward to going, but right now I'd be lying if I said I am not nervous.  It's going to be just like the first day of school all over again, and I'm going to have to adjust to life over there.

I'll try to update again a little closer to time to leave, so for now I'm going to get back to studying and packing for my trip!

                                                        بريتاني  

No comments:

Post a Comment