About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Monday, May 23, 2011

5/23/2011

I'm starting to lose track of how many days I've been here. Fabulous. lol

Today we FINALLY got to go on base and see Camp Sweihan with our own eyes.  It was much better than I thought it would be.  Our office is small, but at least it's nice and cool inside. I found out what room will be mine, and got to see what I will need for it.  Tomorrow and Wednesday we go again.

We also went back to Ikea again, which was fun. Driving around here has gotten way easier!

I finally had to give in and go across the bridge to Al Rahba again to get food. Dinner at the Tulip was just not cutting it tonight. So a snickers ice cream bar, small bag of lays, and a few skittles later, I'm full enough to be able to sleep tonight!

More tomorrow!

Shukran
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment