About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

5/29/2011

Howdy!

The last few days have been relatively uneventful.  I did go to a softball tournament that some of the instructors played in on Friday, and that was a lot of fun.  I've been asked to play several times (they don't know how uncoordinated/dangerous that would be for me, lol).

Saturday we went to Abu Dhabi and the Marina Mall and had lunch, got nails done, and shopped at Carrefour.  Thank god they had some breakfast stuff there, because I've been dying with the breakfast here at the Tulip.

Today was the same-old same-old. No update on when we will be moving on base, which is sad. I'd like to actually get the chance to meet and talk to all of the staff here for more than 5 seconds.

Anyway, I'll update later :)

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment