About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

6/2/2011

I have officially been in Abu Dhabi for 3 weeks, and we moved on base yesterday. Hallelujah!

So far everything has been great, and I'm glad to finally be able to work, I've been relatively bored lately.

Tomorrow I am going to Dubai, where I will be spending my time on the beach, hopefully going to the Burj Khalifa, shopping, and just having some fun :)

I'll give another update w/ pictures next time!

Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment