About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dubai Weekend

This past weekend Debbie and I went to Dubai to see the Burj Khalifa and to sit on the beach for awhile.

The Dubai Mall is connected to the Burj, so we stopped by the aquarium in the Mall before heading over to get our tickets for the Burj.




We went up to the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa at around 9:30 pm, so we got a full view of the city at night, which was gorgeous.  
We spent some of Saturday morning on the beach, which was absolutely beautiful and peaceful :D

to see more pictures go to my facebook page and check out my new album "My Summer in the UAE"

Love!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment