About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

5/26/2011

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  We've been to the base several times, and met everyone who we will be working with.

So far, so good with that.

The reason I haven't posted is because I have been sick the past two days, which has been a real adventure.  In 24 hours, I've consumed less than 200 calories. So right now I'm just trying to stay on top of staying hydrated and resting as much as possible.

I know it isn't much of an update, but thats all that has really happened in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment