About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 9 & 10

The last two days have been pretty uneventful, I haven't felt great so I've really just hung around in my room and watched movies.

We did venture towards the base and Shahama today, which was ok. I drove back from Shahama and I think I'm really starting to get the hang of driving here.  Drive too fast, cut people off, take turns too quickly, use your horn too much, and thats just your average driver. lol. There are some that are much more intense than that.

We are currently working on plans of when we want to go to Dubai to see the Burj Khalifa and the Emirates Mall.  I also am in desperate need of finding a cheap digital camera, because I'm a genius and didn't bring mine :/

More to come later!

Thanks!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment