About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 6 - Dubai & The Tulip

I've been getting crap sleep lately. It's sad. Hopefully tonight I will be able to crash early.

Today was mostly just waiting around at the Tulip until Todd and Vince came to get us to go to a softball game in Dubai.  I am reallllly thankful for that, I was going stir crazy here.  There is only so much to do around here.

Although I did manage to get in a decent workout today! Which makes me ridiculously happy.

Otherwise, it's been pretty slow around here

I'm hoping to make plans to go back into Dubai and see a movie at the Ibn Battuta mall, but hopefully I won't have to drive.  I also don't know that I'm ready to drive in the big cities yet :/

Thanks for reading!
~Brittany~

No comments:

Post a Comment