About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

12 Days Left!!!

I only have 12 days left here in the UAE, I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. Unfortunately I've been pretty sick for the last few days :(

This weekend was started off by a trip to Dubai (I was feeling ok at this point) and ended with me spending all of Friday & Saturday in bed.

I am really starting to look forward to being at home.

Things I am looking forward to (In no particular order):
1. a real shower
2. bathtubs
3. the ability to straighten my hair again (I don't even remember what my hair looks like straight anymore!)
4. Seeing my family
5. Seeing Nick
6. Seeing my friends!
7. Seeing my AWESOME bosses/coworkers at CCS
8. Swimming with the girls
9. Getting to drink without spending 20 bucks a drink (It ain't cheap here in the UAE! ;) lol)
10. Finishing up wedding plans
11. Sleeping in my own bed
12. seeing my animals
13. being able to actually TALK to people!
14. starting my last semester of undergrad (Hopefully!)

Random list, I know. But hey, what's a girl to do when she's finished all her work but has to sit in the office anyway? haha

If you're bored check out notalwaysright.com for funny customer service related stories.

Love!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment