About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

9 Days and 13 1/2 hours Left!

(If you're in the US It's 10 days and 11 hours until I'm home!)

So the more I see pictures from this summer, the more I am ready to be home.  I feel like I've missed SO much, and been so out of touch with everyone.  Which I have. And I feel really, really bad about that.

But being 9 hours ahead of Texas makes it really hard to talk to anyone who isn't a night owl, or making myself into a night owl to get a chance to chat.  I'm usually saying Goodnight as everyone is getting up and around, and saying Good morning as everyone is going to bed.

I've really enjoyed my time in the UAE, but I am ready to be home and be with everyone again. for 3 weeks that is, until school re-takes over my life!

Countdowns to important things coming up:
10 days until I fly out
10 days until I'm home
11 days until I see Harry Potter!
16 days until Bridal Portraits with the amazing Matt Hogan
17 days until Nick graduates
22 days until Vegas
and 27/28 days until I am back at CCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment