About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college kid, who is going to be spending summer '11 in Abu Dhabi, UAE in an internship. I'm also planning a wedding in November, and graduating college in December with a bachelors degree in History and a Minor in Arabic Studies. I have no clue what I want to do with my life as of right now. Maybe grad school one day... who knows. I do know that I have the most amazing and supportive family, fiance, and friends ever! and I am SO thankful for them!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

4 hours until my flight takes off

It is unreal how fast the past 3 months have gone.  I can't believe that my time here in Abu Dhabi is up. I feel like there is so much more I could & should have done.

I'm really going to miss it here, and going back to school is really going to suck after this. I have met some really awesome people, and some really crappy people. I have experienced a whole new way of life. I am going to miss a lot of things about being over here.

Don't get me wrong, I am really excited to get home and see everyone! I just am having mixed feelings about leaving and not knowing if I am ever coming back...

I'm also really nervous about these flights, which is unusual, because I usually don't have a problem flying. 

Anyway. Time to stop moping around and double check to make sure i don't leave anything behind!  I am so looking forward to seeing everyone! :D


Love y'all! And I will post/email/text/FB when I make it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment